44 and Finally Got my Breast Augmentation Done! So Happy!

I am 45 years old and having a flat chest has...

I am 45 years old and having a flat chest has always been an issue for me. Finding clothes, and bra's that would fit was a chore, I did not feel feminine at all. I hated going shopping, and found it uncomfortable to be nude around anyone in the gym locker. But now!!! I've gained the confidence I needed to be comfortable in my own body.
After years of researching, and asking tons of questions. I finally found a female doctor that I could trust. I wanted to go to someone who could relate to me and my body. Dr. Javan is an expert at her craft. She is very detail oriented, meticulous and really listens to what you want. She takes her time, listens and answers all of your questions, to the point that she even gives you her cell number to call her. Her staff is very professional, they walk you through the process, and make you feel so comfortable! It's like talking to a friend rather than your doctor. She really cares, and is interested in feedback.

My surgery was done on April 6, 2016, over six months now, and I feel amazing. It all happened so fast. I went in the morning, and my surgery took two hours. I had 397cc Nacelle Silicone implants put in under the muscle, and she went in under my breast instead of armpits etc. I am now a size D, YAY!!! The best decision of my life! My husband was with me and they made him feel so comfortable, and answered all of his questions. I went home to bed, had all my medications ready for me. We went back to see Dr. Javan the very next morning. She took the bandages off, and put my surgical bra on and I was on my way back home again. The only thing I ever felt was pressure, there was never any pain. I took my pain medications the first couple of days, and stopped. In fact, was up and walking around trying to do things four days later, and my husband kept telling me to lay down. I was as giddy as a school girl! There was swelling as expected and some pressure, but that was all.

I love the way my breasts look now, they look so real, no one can tell. Going shopping is so much fun, and I'm working out and very active. I recommend Dr. Javan to everyone! She makes you feel at home, and is very gentle, and informative. You want your BA to be a wonderful experience, The Javan Institute is where you need to go. I plan to go back for other things very soon :)

I highly recommend the Javan Institute, you won't regret it!
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leslie Javan is exceptional at what she does. She listens to you and works with you to achieve the look that you want. Every time I came in for my checkup she was attentive, patient, and made me feel like I was talking to a friend. I can't say enough. I recommend her, you won't regret it.