20 Year Old Mommy of a Baby Girl Finally Getting Breast Augmentation. 550cc Silicone Style 20 HP Under Muscle- Thousand Oaks, CA

Hello real self beauties!???? I'm super excited...

Hello real self beauties!???? I'm super excited I've always wanted a breast augmentation since I was 18 and now my date is set two weeks from now. September 5th, 2014! I'm a 20 year old mother of a one year old beautiful girl. Even though I have always wanted a breast augmentation before my pregnancy, after breast feeding that's all I could think about. I'm 5'2" 119lbs and wear an A cup. I decided to go to Baverly Hills Physicians with Dr. Richard Hodnett. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I have known him for over 4 years because my sister previously got her breast augmentation with him and her results were fabulous! My mother also goes to him for Botox and cosmetic procedures so I pretty much trust him. After trying on sooo many sizes I just wanted something that fit with my figure and not make me look so top heavy! Although I want something noticeable since I'm paying a good amount of money.! Since my breast are now deflated all I could wish for is for full perky breast that are not too big for my frame. All my life I hated wearing bathing suits or wearing shirts that show cleavage just because I didn't have anything to show. :( I'm so into clothes, fashion, makeup and I hate the fact that I go shopping and wish I could have boobs so I can wear this cute shirt or whatever. I don't even feel sexy when I wear a lingerie or something cute for my hubby. He says I'm perfect but always supports any decision I make. So we decided on 550cc silicone style 20 HP under the muscle, areola incision. I know it's a large number but they kept telling me not to worry about the number just go by the look. I had actually liked the way the 600cc looked but no matter what they said the number would freak me out. So to play on the safe side we ordered 550cc.
I decided to join real self just because it has helped me so much read about your results and experiences. I just hope I help one of you girlies too! Xoxo??
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon