Shoudve Have Done my Research...- Thornhill, ON

I agree with the other review below. Too busy....

I agree with the other review below. Too busy. Doesnt answer questions. Not detailed in answering questions when he does answer them. You feel rushed. Only cares about making money. Every surgeon is the same way. At the end of the day, its all about money. But take the time to make your patient feel like you are listening to what they want and care about their recovery. Explain what you will be doing in detail if the patient asks. I had no idea what I was getting into, but because of his before and after pictures and price, I decided to go with his over Oakley Smith. Dr. Smith quoted me a ridiculous price for what I wanted. I am hoping it turns out well. BUt was left with so many questions about what to expect and what he was did to me. Also, its VERY concerning that he picks and chooses which emails to respond to. There were pretty serious concerns regading my recovery that he never responded to. He did not let me know the risks either. Staff is ok but not great. Have never seen a smile on their faces. Not approachable. If my nose turns out great I will be happy. But will NEVER go to him for further treatments or procedures due to his lack of care for his patients.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon