Not What I Expected - Thornhill, ON

Trusting the great reviews I've read online I...

Trusting the great reviews I've read online I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Solomon for rhinoplasty. I decided to go through with the surgery, it's been a few years since and well.. I'm not impressed. The nose is asymmetrical, one side's cartilage is clearly larger than the other side, my nose appears very narrow and the nasolabial angle and nose tip hang low and are large and droop when I smile. The asymmetry makes my nose look like it's slightly tilting to the right. Dr. Solomon reassured me that the nose would appear natural and the only thing natural about it's appearance is it's mediocracy. Personally for the amount of money I've spent on this surgery I don't think it was worth it, I could've gotten much better results for the same price elsewhere.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

The consultation was quick and very rushed, I didn't feel like I could really voice my concerns to him and it felt very impersonal. I understand that he has a busy schedule but I've seen other doctors before and at least they didn't make me feel like I was wasting their time.