Dorsal Bump - Thornhill, ON

Dr. Solomon is an incredibly efficient and precise...

Dr. Solomon is an incredibly efficient and precise surgeon. I conducted extensive research on rhinoplasty and septoplasty in Toronto prior to selecting Dr. Solomon, so I knew he was who I wanted to go with based on existing reviews and his credentials/experience as listed on his website in comparison with his competitors in Canada. When I went in for the consultation he was extremely professional and to the point, and understood my knowledge level on the subject matter quite quickly, ensuring that he was giving me the information I was looking for and avoiding being redundant. On the day of the surgery the process at the hospital in Richmond Hill ran extremely smoothly, and Dr. Solomon completed 6-8 major revisions on my nose in approximately 50 minutes. The anesthesiologist was also wonderful and did his job efficiently and without hickup. I woke up within 1.5 hours and felt great - no side effects whatsoever despite massive work done on my nose. I have to say the most bothersome time-period in the recovery process occurs at about the 3-4 week mark where you expect to be back to 100% functioning and you are not. Otherwise, Dr. Solomon did an amazing job and I highly recommend him as the best rhinoplasty/septoplasty surgeon in the province if not the country.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon