A 21 Year Old Who Loves Her New Nose!

I've always been very self-conscious about my nose...

I've always been very self-conscious about my nose ever since I started developing a bump. Although I would constantly ask my parents if I could get a nose job growing up, I was always very scared at the idea of surgery and being put to sleep. This year, however, I finally went through with it and had Septorhinoplasty this past July. Dr. Philip Solomon performed the procedure and the entire process from the first consultation to the surgery and the appointments following went very smoothly and I never ran into any issues. Dr. Solomon and his team answered all my questions and were very comforting and helpful in easing my anxieties about the operation. In terms of results, I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I love my new nose and honestly think it's given me this new confidence. I definitely recommend Dr. Solomon for anyone considering facial cosmetic surgery.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon