Great Job! - Thornhill, ON

Dr Solomon performed a revision rhinoplasty on me....

Dr Solomon performed a revision rhinoplasty on me. We chose Dr Solomon to do this surgery because of his many years of experience with this type of surgery and because of his many success stories and many happy clients. With going to a surgery for the second time I knew I couldn't take any chances and we had to go to the most skilled doctor we can find. After looking into it for a long time we decided that Dr. Solomon is exactly the doc we were looking for. When we met with him he gave me the feeling that I was in good hands, he was very approachable, patient, nice and calm. He answered all my questions and concerns, listened to my expectations and explained to me what he thought he could do to improve my nose. Dr. Solomon is super professional, during the surgery he had to face many many challenges and he did it in the best way possible! He is really caring and his patients' satisfaction is very important to him. I am extremely happy with the results, he made me the nose that I was always hoping to have. He gave me a gift for life!
Definitely the best doc out there!!!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon