Dr. Solomon Let Me Breathe Again! Amazing Doctor! - Thornhill, ON

I experienced a completely terrible accident in...

I experienced a completely terrible accident in May of 2014 where I broke my nose, my sinus and damaged the nerves in various spots of my face. As a result of this accident I was no longer able to breathe. Dr. Solomon assured me that he would be able to fix this problem and reconstruct my nose so that I would be able to breathe and look normal again. Dr. Solomon took great care of me and made it possible for me to breathe again which is something I was afraid I would not be able to do again! Many thanks to Dr. Solomon, he has truly been a life saver!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Solomon was very caring and explained everything to me in detail. I was very nervous but it all worked out in the end. Even when I was worried about the aftercare of the surgery he was able to book an appointment to ease my worries the day I made the phone call! Overall, I am very happy with the work done by Dr. Solomon and would refer him to anyone!