Cheek Implants in Toronto, ON

I am a 37 year old, size 0 female who felt my face...

I am a 37 year old, size 0 female who felt my face started to look gaunt. I really didn't like the long look my face had. It is especially annoying to try to maintain my weight because the minute I would be tired or loose the slightest amount of weight, my face would look hollow. Drove 5 hours to Thornhill to have the procedure done by Dr Solomon. It was totally worth the ride. I definitely wanted something more permanent than fillers and I got it.

Dr Solomon was very pleasant as usual and so was his staff. He is currently also treating my acne scars and they are looking much better than before. Pros: Dr Solomon is always very professional and I trust his aesthetic sense, the results look great and I no longer have a sunken face or have to monitor my weight from getting too skinny, acne scars look fantastic after this procedure. Definitely far more shallow. Cons: I was quite swollen at first, but I expected it. Overall, it was an easy recovery and 100% worth it. I can't believe I didn't get this done sooner. I certainly don't miss my former long and hollow face.

Will definitely be back for more things as needed.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Solomon is always wonderful. Very professional and I trust his aesthetic sense. Totally worth the 5 hour trip every time.