I'm 31 Years Young and my Facial Appearance Doesn't Match my Age, Due to Minor Acne, Hyerpigmentation and Spots - Thornhill, ON

My goal is to rejuvenate my face, and look and...

My goal is to rejuvenate my face, and look and feel as young as I am. My expectation is that it works. My experience with Dr. Phillip Solomon is/was pleasant from when I first met him. He is professional, has informed me with options, and is charismatic. Smiles when upon greeting. I was referred by my family doctor, in 2011, to see Dr. Phillip Solomon for a the thyroid removal because of benign cancer nodule. The procedure went very well and Dr. Solomon did an amazing job of not leaving me with a visible scar on my neck. It's been a few years and I have some problematic skin, so I decided to find a better solution to fix my problem because no other product is working for me. I have gone to see Dr. Solomon again to help me rejuvenate my facial appearance. Dr. Solomon has provided me with a perfect solution. He is an amazing doctor and as one of his clients said before, in 2011, he is the king of face and neck surgery and I totally agree.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon