40+ Year Old Woman, Bulbous Tip Nose (Septoplasty, Dorsal Resection, Turbinate Reduction and Tip Plasty) - Thornhill, ON

Dr. Solomon performed Septoplasty, Dorsal...

Dr. Solomon performed Septoplasty, Dorsal Resection, Turbinate Reduction and Tip Plasty procedures to my nose. I am pleased with his and his staffs' professionalism and credentials and I highly recommend Dr. Solomon and will (in fact already have) refer him to my friends and family.

• Initial Consultation – Dr. Solomon was friendly, thorough, punctual and professional. He listened as I shared with him my expectations of a facial surgeon and what I hoped to achieve in terms of improving my appearance. He examined my nose/ face and explained the type of procedures he would perform, method of treatment in effort for me and him to achieve my/ our desired results and he outlined the possible risks.

It is important to note that my nose was identified as challenging case due to a hemangioma on the tip of my nose, which I was born with and which produced a greater thickness of my skin and a bulbous nose type. Because of this I was as very concerned about the level of difficulty my nose presented. I extensively researched Dr. Solomon’s work, his patient and surgical videos, his photos of his before and after results, and then met with him face to face to discuss my options, I was not only confident in his ability, credentials and leading edge techniques and expertise, I was also impressed with his unique ability to communicate with me as a patient. An so, I confidently selected Dr. Solomon as my doctor to perform the procedures, listed above, as it was clear to me that he was the most experienced and qualified Doctor to perform my surgery with the best possible outcome.

• Day of Surgery/ Outpatient – The process was efficient from start to finish and I was cared for from the moment I arrived to the moment I left the hospital.

• Immediately Post-Surgery at the hospital – Dr. Solomon’s nurses were attentive, gentle and caring towards me as I came out of the anesthetic. Dr. Solomon visited me post-surgery in the recovery area to learn how I was doing and he took his time to explain to me how the surgery went and assured me he was pleased. His visit was truly valued by me, especially after a reconstruction of one’s face. This moment had tremendous impact as it reiterated my confidence in his expertise.

• The Pre-and Post-Operative Instructions – Instructions were provided: post consultation; 1 month prior to the surgery; and at my arrival to the hospital. The instructions were clear and concise, leaving no room for guessing. I also received a call three (3) days post-my-surgery from Dr. Solomon’s Nurse, she checked in on me to see if I had any questions or needed anything from their team. Again, I appreciated this level of care and service from Dr. Solomon’s team.

• 6 week check-up – Dr. Solomon explained my procedures and he answered all of my questions. He was consistently thorough, attentive, professional and genuine.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon