49 Year Old, Saggy Stretch Marked Breasts - Thibodaux, LA

TT & modified breast lift with implant &...

TT & modified breast lift with implant & some Lipo. Same size, 36C/D. Some improvement but I was mostly disappointed in the breast lift & Lipo between the upper thighs. My breasts still sag & the aeroelas were damaged & some stitches came loose on left aeroela. I would have needed a full lift. I still wear a bra to sleep in due to discomfort & under clothing I need lots of support for profile. The Lipo seemed to be done in the wrong place on my thighs, still had rubbing upper thighs but a bit concave toward the back middle. I was relatively fit but needed help in one spot. Should have done a revision but I had no time available for another recovery due to work restraints. Besides, Dr Jansen & staff were not very responsive to concerns after the procedure. Patched up the opening on my aeroela & hoped for the best. Also think my surgery was rushed. Recovery nurse had to call him for follow up because he had left the hospital & was headed to his Metairie office from Thibodaux. She seemed perturbed.
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

I had a tummy tuck & breast lift. Dr Jansen decided I could get by with a modified breast lift.