Never thought in a million years would I do a BA; 425-450cc Natrelle gel silicone implants

For my consultation for my BA, Dr. McHugh was the...

For my consultation for my BA, Dr. McHugh was the most attentive to all my questions and concerns. I left confident knowing he would do a great job, just from asking him questions to trying on sizers with his nurse, Ashley. He and his staff are passionate about their jobs and it was the reason I chose him.

2 months post op

Sorry for not having the pre and post op pics of my breasts. I had not prepared myself because it took a while for my pain to subside to do much of anything. I am very pleased to this date with Dr. McHugh's work on my breast augmentation and the continued follow-ups with him and his nurse Ashley. I had slight assymmetry with my left breast being a little smaller than my right. I had Natrelle high profile placed underneath the muscle. 450cc on my left and 425cc on my right.

Almost 2 months post op.

My surgery was done on 7/7/14 and these pics show more dropping in my breasts since surgery. I have done massages twice a day and now Dr. McHugh has stated I can just do once a day massages. I can now do normal routine exercises but must be careful with any pectoral exercises. I still wear my surgical bra (not the same as what they put on me right after surgery) to be sure my breasts are pressed closer together and have support throughout this process.

Different views with tops and without

Do your massages as directed by your PS! It helps in the dropping process, and it helps to shape the gel silicone implants (that are stretching your skin) in your chest wall. I also use cocoa butter lotion by Palmer's or coconut oil to prevent stretch marks.

Bras

I told Dr. Mchugh I wanted a D cup prior to fitting. I have not gone bra shopping because it's still too early to fit perfectly any size. I definitely am past the C cup and imagine I am in a D cup by now. I will wait until the end of October to try on because by then it will show it more natural shape and who knows I may fit a DD. My friend has saline implants about 280cc on both sides and was a full B cup. She measures at a DD and when we compared, mine were about the same size as hers. That is why Dr. McHugh stated to me that it is hard to tell what cup size you will be because these bra manufacturers are all different in wiring, padding, shapes, etc. I will let you know what's the verdict come time for a bra buy.

Bikini top tests

Out with my 1 of slight peek a boo dresses

2 1/2 mo. Post-Op

I'm starting to fill in more at the bottom, so I will wait another 2 wks. to get sized for my actual bra size.

Old bra

I lost weight in the past 4 years so I was not fitting my old bras properly. I was at my biggest at a 34C and dropped more weight unintentionally. I eventually estimated at a small to slight medium B cup which lead me to research on BAs. This old pink angel demi bra is a 34C that I continued to wear even after my breasts shrunk. Today I tried it on and it is slightly snugged so I am guessing I will be about a 32-34 D.

Pre BA

Here's an old pic of my chest in clothes before my BA so you can see the comparison.

Busting out!

Found this bra in my closet from awhile back that I never wore because... I am unsure why I bought a Size D bra??? Haha I probably daydreamed about it when I was 18?

Measured at 32DDD!

It has been about 3 mo. post op and I finally went bra shopping at VS. I chose a non-padded 32DD, tried it on, and asked the sales associate her opinion. She said try on a DDD. I said 'for real?' It fit perfectly. I definitely was in shock. I don't think the DD looks too bad-just a tad popping out. So I will probably continue buying 32DD just for the look I like my breasts in it.

3 mo. & 1 wk post op 32DD-DDD

Whoa I knew my breasts looked much larger today in a sweater I have not worn since last winter. But when I took off my shirt to change into work out clothes, I would have never imagined my breasts to have final results this large.

1 more wk until I'm 4 mo. post-op

So excited to f/u with Dr. McHugh today. I am so pleased with the outcome of my BA. Only thing I need to ask him is what creams to use to help my scars heal quicker. Other than that I am happy with the shape, cleavage, and size.

6 1/2 mo. post BA

My breasts have dropped quite a few times since they made 3 mo. Today I am a very full 32DD and it was much fuller than what I wanted, but honestly my PS did such a fantastic job, I'm definitely not complaining.

Past the 1 yr. mark