TCA burn...

If you are going to have this TCA Chemical peel, a...

If you are going to have this TCA Chemical peel, a dermatologist grade peel is dune at a If you are going to have this TCA Chemical peel, a dermatologist grade peel is dune at a dermatologist office. This is the strongest peel you will get. Any other spa will not and CAN NOT give you this grade of TCA. I have acne scars pretty bad on both side of my face. I have had a Very good peel from it. I will definitely be getting another peel next month. 125.00 is worth having a clear face at 29. :) Very Happy, and have a TON of self esteem!

Houston Dermatologist

Be careful not to BURN your face. If you do these TCA peels too close together they will burn your face.. now I have hyper pigmentation redness under my eyes and cheeks.