31yrs and a 3yr old daughter Lipo Low/up Abs and Flanks - the private clinic, harley street london

Hello! So I decided about 2 months ago that I...

hello! So I decided about 2 months ago that I wanted Lipo Suction. Living in london I knew I was spoilt for choice and I began my research!
I visited 3 different clinics, MYA, whipole aestetics and The Private clinic (Dr Gupta) I decided with the private clinic as I felt comfortable with him and new he was reputable, he is also the only doctor to perform Micro Cannular Lipo (better than Vaser)

I just had my procedure today- lower abs. Upper abs and flanks!

The procedure it self was surprisingly painless and rather quick. I think I managed to nod off for a bit.

I also took videos and pictures during the procedure for you to see.
I am in bed writing this dosed up on painkillers and taking arnica every 15 minutes. The corset and pads are uncomfortable but it's only for 3 days!
All in all everything went smoothly and I would recommend him and his team. I shall see my results tomorw morning when I have my first shower. I will update the after pictures in a few days

day 2 after Surgery

during the procedure
0:23
day 2 of post opp, looking great already. I am feeling very sore and slightly bruised. I would definatly recommend taking 2-3 days off work. plus driving is very difficult. Most of the holes have closed up but i still have a couple leaking so this means, lay down and rest!!
I attached pictures i took today and also a video of the surgery.
Dr Puneet Gupta

fantastic. Although I haven't seen results yet!