Rhinoplasty Dublin-Fantastic Result!! - Dublin, Ireland

When I decided to have a rhinoplasty, I did loads...

When I decided to have a rhinoplasty, I did loads of research and had consultations with various cosmetic surgeons. I was very disappointed not only with their qualifications but manner and understanding of what I wanted. Mr James Small was the last surgeon on my list. On the way to my consultation I said to my husband that if I wasn’t 100% happy I was going to give up. I came straight out from my consultation and told him I’m getting it done!

On the day of my operation I attended at 1.30pm and was home in my own bed by 6.30pm. I was so nervous about looking in a mirror I explained to the nurse that I didn’t want to look until I got home. I knew there would be white splints (looks just like small white plasters) on for a week so I prepared myself for the worst. To say I was amazed is an understatement. My nose looked fantastic. I could immediately see the difference. At last I felt I had the nose I should have been born with and from beginning to end there was absolutely no pain whatsoever and minimal bruising.

My family and friends who were totally against me having the operation could see the difference immediately and loved my new nose. They couldn’t believe it was so simple and that the outcome would be so good. Also the aftercare was excellent. Now when I look in the mirror it puts a big smile on my face. I have a whole new lease of life all thanks to Mr Small. I couldn’t recommend him highly enough.
Dublin Plastic Surgeon

Mr Small was understanding, friendly, extremely well qualified and most importantly he seemed interested in me and what I wanted done. He took his time to explain every aspect of the operation and projected outcome. He even drew simple diagrams to illustrate the process in order that I fully understood what would be happening. I went home to think about it but was so filled with confidence in Mr Small’s ability that I phoned the next day and booked my operation.