26 Yr Old Black Girl in UK - Istanbul, Turkey

After my sleeve glastrectomy i Went from 289lbs to...

After my sleeve glastrectomy i Went from 289lbs to currently 185lbs. After weight loss I noticed significantly drooping breasts but overall my body shape was the same I still had huge thighs id been plagued with my whole life, also I missed my round sexy & pronounced bottom. Decided on a fat transfer from inner, outer thighs & stomach to my bottom. A friend recommended going abroad for cheaper surgery in turkey, Istanbul. I only told my best friend, not my saki it or boyfriend cuz I didn't want anyone trying to talk me out of it

Dr. Mert Demirel

I'd sent pictures and explained what I wanted via whatsap to a representative. In hindsight it would have been sensible to send pictures of the results I'd have appreciated. I flew out to the country alone. The company arranges to pick you up from the airport & books the hotel. They take care of everything really breakfast is included. I took herbal life shakes as I couldn't imagine being in any shape to prepare food & stuff like that. Had blood tests later the first day. The consultation with the surgeon was later the next day & so was the surgery! The doctor drew on me after wed discussed originally I wanted lipo on my lower abdominal but he explained that I had no excess fat on my stomach it was actually all extra skin. That only a tummy tuck would help. Which was disappointing, but I hadn't come prepared for this so I told him I'd consider it another time. He also informed me that maybe after a year or so if I was still loosing weight I might need a thigh lift. He was also kind enough to tell me I could also need a breast lift with/without implants. If I was still loosing weight. I had previously considered a breast lift but I'm content to wait til I've had children, but the thigh lift was shocking to me & saddening I'd hoped that the lipo on my legs would fix everything didn't anticipate I'd continually need to fix something. I think people should be aware that ladies hardly ever only get one cosmetic surgery. Please don't start a slippery slope. Be realistic & content Overall I stayed a week. In hindsight 5 days was sufficient. Pain initially was IMMENSE! & I actually have a high pain threshold. After a week it's ok though. My concern right now is how my butt will respond to weight loss and working out. I intend to do a lot of toning.