26 Yrs Old,Vaser-Liposuction for Chest, Tummy and Back Flanks

I had been researching about this and Dr Sameer...

I had been researching about this and Dr Sameer Karkhanis was the priority for me as he had helped my Over-weighted Brother get rid of the excess skin & his work was Excellent so I chose him, I booked a consultation with him and found him very helpful and gave me lots of information to have a think about. I decided later that day that I wanted the procedure done and booked it for 21st March 2017
When I got to the private clinic a few days ago the welcoming was lovely everyone was so nice to me as I was very nervous as have never had any time of surgery or any anesthesia before so I was anxious about that but everyone there calmed me down,Doctor played some of my favourite songs to put me unconscious pleasantly.
I chose to have my Chest, Back flanks and lower abs done as I could never shift the weight in these areas I always found these the hardest yet what they have done to me at the clinic is a miracle.I can highly recommended this procedure enough. It's given me the confidence and made me happy again.
The aftercare which I'm still in after 4 days is very sore and achy but not painful just a slight nuisance.
Peeing is the worst I dread having to go to the toilet or get changed with the compression garment as it's so tight especially in this summer heat and I dread every morning having them put in as your so restricted I'd definitely say the worst thing about the whole process is the compression garment.
i had to take 4 Tablets for a span of 3 days & 7 days max
After 5 days Dr Karkhanis had my drains out which was very much of relief i required and made me more comfortable, Also with the leakage it's been alright as I've had all my family helping me and all leakage stopped after 5 days, I would find it very difficult to have this procedure and not tell anyone or not have anyone around as it's very hard to deal with yourself.
Post the Drains removal its just a matter of time as your operated areas have some swelling and numbness, with some careful body movement & no sudden jerks it will be a cake walk.
The Scars below chest,pelvic & Back are slowly fading away with Ointment applying twice daily
its almost the last stage of surgery i feel very happy & pleased with results and waiting to visit the doctor for check-up post my 4 week recovery process.
India Plastic Surgeon