Finally Chosen my Surgeon. Dr Sameer Khakhanis. September 2016 - India

Have no idea why my photos are sideways. Sorry...

Have no idea why my photos are sideways. Sorry.

I will get an exotic holiday and awesome food and care.

Finally chosen my surgeon. Dr Sameer Khakhanis India.

After 2 yrs researching and reviewing positive feedback on this website I have finally selected my surgeon !!! Dr Sameer. Yes I have compared him to plastic surgeons in Malaysia, Thailand, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica and yes even Australia. For me Dr Sameer ticks all the boxes. He personally responded to me within 24hrs with honesty and professionalism. India has some of the best Dr's in the world and I am not worried at all regarding the location, after all Indian Dr's are everywhere in my country (Australia) and do the best job here so why not in India !! I will get an exotic holiday and awesome food and care. Will keep you all posted with before and after shots closer to my surgery dates !!!! Yikes... lol
India Plastic Surgeon

I just like his photo, the post-op success stories and his gentle kind manner in email response. He has kind eyes.