Full TT with Vaser Lipo on Side Planks (Approx 300 CC of Fat) - Thane, India

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi everyone,(24 yr old male,use to weigh 250...

hi everyone,(24 yr old male,use to weigh 250 pounds after rigorous dieting and work out currently weigh 170 pounds.....problem areas:sagging skin at the abdomen region with exercise prone fat deposits at both the planks on the lower back)
this is me 2 days post op......i underwent a full tummy tuck with lipo on my planks.
God am feeling good !! And the reason for that is though i have manageable pain i think i am getting my nerve sensations bak....though this feeling is limited only to the right plank, i have read other reviews where pupil hv mentioned that they get such kind of feeling only 3 weeks post op....i dont know wat it is. And another reason for me to be happy is i dont have any blood flow from my drainage incised in the abdomen region.i have kept my fingers crossed and i am hoping for the best....yaa sleeping is a major problem....am a lil worried abt my bak as i am wearing a compression garment 24/7 and this thing doesnt allow me to stand straight wch anyways my doc recommended to not to i.e to stoop a lil for the initial month :( ....................anyways will keep u updated abt my progress,have an appointment with my doc day after i.e 4 days po to remove my drainage :).......hv uploaded pics of 1 day prior surgery. God bless !!!