24 Yo - Sydney - 375cc Silicone Under Muscle for 2.5 Years - Thailand

Only 2.5 years in and I'm done! I'm sick of not...

Only 2.5 years in and I'm done! I'm sick of not being able to sleep on my tummy, tops not fitting properly, people staring at my chest and stupid amounts of side boob. They look ridiculous on my small frame and I'm mad as hell that I did this to myself!

I had them removed two days ago and will upload progress pictures for those who want to keep track..

3 days post op

Just had the compression bra and dressings removed at three days post op. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised! My breasts seem to have bounced back relatively well, although there is some fluffing still to be done, and loose skin that hopefully will tighten up. They look almost as they did before implants, although I've lost some fullness (not that I had much there to begin with). At this stage, if they stayed like this forever if be happy, but if they fluff and tighten up a bit ill be ecstatic! Will be sure to provide more photos over the coming weeks.

For this wanting implants removed without a lift, there is hope!

8 days post op

Here are some updated pics. I don't think there's been much change.. The incisions don't hurt much at all, except if I knock them. I am having a few shooting pains every now and then (nerves reconnecting) but nothing I cant handle. I can feel a bit of fluid sloshing around in my right breast, and if I touch it hard I feel a sort of popping sensation; not sure if this is also fluid? Sleeping on my side isn't a problem now and I'm just generally enjoying life being back to my old self!

3 weeks post op

Three weeks on and everything seems pretty good so far. Squelching has gone away, incisions only hurt a little when touched and upper body movement is at about 80%. I'm still taking it a little easy with some upper body movement, as its a little uncomfortable, and cautious of pushing myself too far. You can see in my comparison photos that the skin is retracting quite nicely, even in only three weeks.

4 weeks post op