Andrea, SRS Operation - Thailand

Been doing my research in couple of years on which...

Been doing my research in couple of years on which doctors and hospital should I do my SRS. Finally concluded to do it with Kamol Cosmetic Hospital. For some reasons, Kamol Cosmetic Hospital specializes in SRS in which for me a plus point because this is a lifetime change for me so need it to be the best. With Kamol Cosmetic Hospital, you will be handled with utmost care and that impresses me a lot from the staff down to the nurses. Kamol Cosmetic Hospital offers a world class facilities, with very clean and tidy rooms which for me a must. Dr. Kamol himself give me an impression that i am safe and in good hands. I would definitely recommend Kamol Cosmetic Hospital to all my friends all over the world if you plan to do SRS do it Dr. Kamol.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kamol is a person who is passionate, compassionate and very devoted to his job. The first time I met him he give me an impression that I am handled with care and in good hands. And when you ask him what you want he gives his best advice what's best for you.