Upper Lip Lift in Thailand-

Having been self conscious of my lower face since...

Having been self conscious of my lower face since I was old enough to care how I looked, I would always hide the area between my nose and upper lip as I felt it elongated my face and I was only ever confident or comfortable talking to people with it covered, I was bullied at school and I keep myself out of photos unless I could some way cover it up so its was not obvious I was covering it up. Its damaged my self esteem all these years. I discovered the upper lip lift procedure on realself and read every review that covers this topic, so I thought I would write my own journey to share with realself visitors.

Done another review

Please see other review I be done can't find how to edit the doctor on this one so did a new one

Upper Lip Lift

Always hated the space above my lip to my nose and would always cover it where I could, my upper lip measured 22m and was not balanced with the rest of my face. I hope that by reducing my philtrum it would balance my face and give me a little more lip area. My motivation was people's results on this site.

Day 2

Lots of swelling today one side of my lip is bigger than the othe and my nose base is huge , there is swelling either side of my nose too so I look very disproportionate at the moment , pain is moderate and subsides with two paracetamol and one ibruprofen which keeps pain at bay for 4 hrs or so , I have been cleaning around not on the wound with a cotton bud and bottled water, staying hopeful.

Day 3

Still very swollen lips are very dry as top lip is parted from bottom, stitch area keeps weeping and I am cleaning with cotton buds, I feel my philtrum overall looks smoother but I don't want my top lip to stay this big ,staying positive .

Day 11

Had some delayed healing so had to have steri strips after the stitches removed , this is day 11 and the incision is closed and healing , just waiting for the redness to fade.

Getting there

Well it's been 6 weeks since the lip lift and I've had some slow healing mainly on the sides of my nose the middle part is barely noticible, lips look fuller and I have maintained a 14mn distance.

Before lip lift

Long philtrum 21mm
Dr. Thawatchai Boonpadhanapong

Professional, honest, warm and friendly