Fantastic Result 54 Old Tummy Tuck Bangkok

I was so so worried about having surgery overseas....

I was so so worried about having surgery overseas. Man was I wrong, my results are
just fantastic. It is now 3 weeks post surgery, my new belly button looks so neat and precise that there is no evidence of stitches. My surgeon Dr Worapong at Bangkok international Hospital was a man of few words but excellent skill. I have had little or no pain from the incision or muscle repair. My only advice is to wean yourself of coffee well before the operation as I suffered from nauseous withdrawals and vomited til I got some caffeine back in my system.

10 weeks post op, now exercising

Now back to walking 12000 steps a day. Running is more tricky. Just finding my diet is letting me down. Not dropping much weight. Clothes loose just need to perserve.
Dr Worapong Leethochavalit

I chose Dr Worapong based purely on a post from another cosmeditour client named Tara who had multiple procedures done by him. He was great, saw him the day of the surgery and the three days I was in hospital. Only negative was that I would have liked a written pamphlet on aftercare as I did not remember everything that was said. I got the result I have been dreaming of. just wished I did this 15 years ago.