24 Y/o. Thailand, TH

I had Plexr, first session, done on the 6th of...

I had Plexr, first session, done on the 6th of November. And second session done around beginning of December. What I requested was just to open up the skin in front of my eyes while having the same crease. 2 months after the operation, the redness is still on my eyelids. The skin looks shrink and the creases of my eyes are not the same. My eyes are uneven now. I regret that I have done it. I cannot seem to find information regarding what Plexr is like and how it really works. I was told that the redness will be gone in 1 month from the doctor who operate it. But after the procedure, i went to see many other doctors; they said the redness will stay probably up to 6 months. Moreover, they said Plexr does not create scar but in my case, it does.

Now I'm having post-surgery depression. I do not know if my eyes will ever be the same or if I will ever look normal again. I hope you will do research before every of your operation and I hope the doctor should be more honest with their clients; whether or not they are the candidates of the surgery or give advice if they should or shouldn't do it.

If any of the doctor here perform Plexr, I would really be grateful to talk. And if any of you are facing post-surgery depression, you can personal message me. I'll be very happy to talk.