Getting Rid of Baggy Eyelid by Lower Blepharoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand

Hi, it's my pleasure to give the result of surgery...

Hi, it's my pleasure to give the result of surgery in realself community again in order to share with you all good and bad experience toward my own surgery. Since one of the aging sign problems happen here again on my beloved face, I have recently gone through a lower blepharoplasty. Baggy eyelid is one of the aging sign problems on women face. Personally, I feel that this eye bag could actually tell the age in 10 years addition once it’s showing too much.
I didn't spend so much time on clinic and doctor consideration as Dr.Darin and her team at The SIB Clinic in Bangkok provide me good care and service since my first time surgery and I choose to come back here again.
Talking to the doctor, there are many causes that lead to the baggy eyelid problem, not only the age, but late sleeping, heredity, allergy and many more. Lower blepharoplasty is the best solution on baggy eyelid problem (in my case). The procedure goes under local anesthetic on the facial area and it only takes less than 1 hour to finish. Processes are basically remove of all fat under the operation area within only few time to minimize the lower eyelid size, and yes! LESS SCAR!
Few tips for those who just had the lower blepharoplasty;
? You will be swelling, towel compression will help this out.
? Take good rest to your eyes by not rolling eyes, not staring at TV, etc.
? Analgesic balm is one of the good solution.
? You should not wear make up in 1 – 2 weeks after operation.

Please feel free to ask, im happy to answer any question. :)
Dr.Darin