Endoscopic Breast Augmentation with The Sib Clinic - Thailand, TH

Hello! I’m live in Thailand. I would like to s...

Hello! I’m live in Thailand. I would like to show my review at The Sib Clinic, that’s my experience. I got surgery with Endoscopic breast augmentation in Thailand.
I think the breast is very important for woman because the body makes the good first impression. I’ve believed that is dream for all women except someone who has the good body.
I’ve studied with surgery for a long time. I’ve seen all of reviews and I interested and would like to do breast with Dr.Darin Muangthai The Sib Clinic, Thailand because she has a natural technical and I believe she can make me have a good body.
I contacted with Line ID of The Sib Clinic and talked with the doctor. I chose to get endoscopic breast augmentation. It’s so difference from normal breast augmentation. It helped me less injured, less scar, less blood and rested only 3-4 days I can work. The doctor is very smart to suggest me to choose silicone properly with my body.
Dr.Darin Muangthai