New Zeland to Thailand Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation 350cc Mentor High Profile Siltex Implants - Thailand, TH

Had my surgery 13th June 2016 at Vejthani...

Had my surgery 13th June 2016 at Vejthani International Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand. Surgeon Dr Theera. Through Stunning Makeovers NZ. From booking to coming home was a great experience and worth it! The hospital and my room were first class. No wait times for consultation, xrays, blood tests. The ladies I went with were fantastic. The Hotel lovely, breakfast (included) was fantastic. Staff at the Hospital including the international co-ordinator and nurses were absolutely wonderful. The results all though its early days are well worth it. My suggestion to all kiwis is not to have preconceived ideas about having your surgeries overseas. If you book with the right people, choose your surgeon well you will enjoy your experience.

Photos!

Photos with dates.
Dr Theera

Dr Theera was recommended to me by a Kiwi gal. Communication was great, (his English is perfect)and unlike other doctors who leave changing dressings to nurses he did it all. I went in with ideas on what I wanted procedure wise and how the consultation was going to go. He explained although it took a while for it to sink in what procedures he wanted to do. I felt like I wasn't getting what I wanted BUT and this is why I'm writing a great review I have ended up with the results I "needed" and the best outcome I could have dreamed for.