30 Yrs Old, Petite, 1 Month Post Op Auto Augmentation, Lift, Reduction - Thailand, TH

I've always been small with large breasts. My...

I've always been small with large breasts. My nipples stretched and I felt like they'd been pointing at my toes since I was 22. i had lots of stretch marks, back pain and issues buying clothes. I had my first consultation for a reduction when I was 18- this was a whole twelve years ago but couldn't afford it. Anyway this year I finally got onto it, went to Bangkok and now I'm one month post op and so far- very happy. I've had a lift, reduction (most of what was removed was skin but the difference even that made to size was a surprise to me) and I also had a procedure called an auto augmentation. This involved my surgeon taking breast tissue from lower, very dense part of my breast and transfering this to the upper pole to give fullness and give a more youthful look. I have very little skin elasticity in my breasts these days so I think it's inevitable my stretch marks will be back... They are barely visible at the moment but it's possible I'm still a little swollen. I'm only in my first month but so far I'm very, very happy. It's interesting watching the progress- you need to prep yourself for the constant shape change and go with it- you really won't be able to predict the final result so make sure you are very realistic about what results you can expect. The auto augmentation is an excellent option if you aren't keen on an implant for a rounder shape and you've got the tissue to spare. Only one of the 3 surgeons I had consultations with offered the auto augmentation. Very glad I went that way.

My doctor was spectacular- patient, forth right and pedantic. If I need reassurance throughout recovery (and sometimes you do because boobs change a lot throughout the recovery) he is easy to contact.