27 Years Old, 45kg Gone, Was in Need of a Total Body Transformation & Medi Makeovers Made It Happen - Thailand

After loosing 45kgs, I first went to Thailand in...

After loosing 45kgs, I first went to Thailand in 2013 with Medi Makeovers over 2 years ago & had a Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift and arm Lift on my first trip. I spent over a year looking into the entire trip, after being recommended to Medi Makeovers from a friend. They were with me every step of the way ensure before I left i was aware of all details around my trip. Once arriving in Bangkok I was completely looked after from the airport, to hospital & hotel. Everything was thought of, so I could focus on my up coming surgeries. The surgeons explained everything in detail to me. I recovered in comfort & style at The Grande Centre Point Terminal 21 for both trips. As i went back in July 2014 to have my breasts redone as I continued to loose more weight in the year gone by and wanted my breast to be more fuller. Again I was well looked after and can not thank Dr Rungkit & all the team at Medi Makeovers. Being between 26 & 27 at the time and everyone telling me how well i had done loosing the weight, but the mirror did show this at all. It was all thanks to the dedicated surgeons,hospital staff and Medi Makeovers, that gave me a new beginning into my life.
Dr Rungkit

Fantastic surgeon, can not recommend him highly enough. Very thorough with his explanations & treatment. He ensures every detailed is explained and understood. He speaks well english. Can not thank him enough for making me look new again. A very talented and experienced surgeon. I would easily go back again with Dr RUngkit if i decided on any more surgery.