Boobs, Butt, Tummy, Oh Wow! - Thailand

Hi ladies, I've been a fan of RS for so long. I...

Hi ladies,

I've been a fan of RS for so long. I never thought I would be in a place in my life where I would be able to write about my own journey. I'm almost 40 and have only recently realized it's okay to do things for yourself and that every women should feel sexy and beautiful.

I'm a newly single professional who is ready to take charge of her life again! I'm traveling to Thailand and getting breast implants, butt implants with fat transfer, lipo, and chin augmentation. I know I'm ready because I'm just so excited!

Here's my stats
-5 ft, 115lbs, no kids, soft all over (I need to work on that!)
-Breast implants: narrowed down Eurosilicone Soft Gel, round, smooth, HP, 400 or 450cc.
-butt: Eurosilicone high cohesive,intra muscle, oval, 375 or 425cc.

I have been to 3 consults for my breast and all gave me a range of 375 to 500cc HP. I think I saw 12.5 as my BWD. I'm 32A-ish (never been sized without my chicken cutlets). When I wear my bra inserts I got measured over my blouse at VS and they said 32DD. I've been wearing inserts for so long I forget how flat chested I really am. I hoping to be 34D after surgery.

Doc recommend 325-425cc oval, intra muscle for my butt. I'm really undecided on size. The plan is to take fat my my love handles and lower tummy and use it to help shape my butt and hips.

Finally, my much hated chipmunk cheeks. So I know a lot of people say not to remove fat from your face because as you get older it thins. I have so much the doc said not to worry I'll still have more than enough for my upcoming twilight years! The chin augmentation will help thin my face.

Wish boobs

Screenshots from the RS community. I love the the round shape with tear drop slope. I hope my boobies come out this beautiful.

38 Years Young, No Kids, 32a -ish to 425cc HP

I decided to do a separate review for my boobs. I think they deserve some solo lime light????.

Just a recap, I'm 38, Asian, 5 ft, 116lbs. I'm traveling solo to do my boobs and butt. Butt is minimal fat transfer, probably just enough to smooth things out. Really I'm only doing it cause it seems such a waste to throw the fat away. Anyway, I'm one day post op for my boobs and already I think I have some note worthy suggestions for solo gals: 1- wear something you can step into. The button up type only works if you have a helper. 2- NEVER lay flat. You will not be able to get up without feeling like you set your upper body on fire.

Dr. Darin

Most of my interactions were with the patient coordinator. Dr. Darin is humble and straight forward, but a little hard to understand. I'm grateful to my coordinator who was with me every step of the way.