30 Year-old, 172cm Tall, 32A Bust Size Want to Go Big E/F Cups Through Silicone - Thailand

Ever since I was a kid, I have already accepted...

Ever since I was a kid, I have already accepted that I would never have naturally large breasts; hence, I am very much open to breast augmentation. I have always been thin and only started gaining weight in my late 20's. My BMI is at 20, sometimes nearing "underweight" when I am on a diet. When I gain weight, all my measurements increased to atleast 2inches; everything except my pleasure pillows. I guess some women understand the frustration I have. I simply want to have a more womanly figure. I want to go from A cups to E or possibly F cups. Hopefully, there are teardrop silicones available for the size I want as I still want my babies to feel flesh-like and I want them to look good.

My boyfriend and I have agreed to do my BA in Thailand since South Korea seems too expensive to stay for 1week or so. I have been hearing about Dr. V in PPIC as he is highly recommended by a number of people from all over the globe. I'm still looking into his "before and after" works and they seemed good. I wish I can find photos of the scars because nobody wants nasty scars. I hope the community can help me decide. Thanks! ????