33 Years, 3 Kids... Need a Tummy Tuck :) - Thailand, TH

I am living in Indonesia now and for a while I was...

I am living in Indonesia now and for a while I was researching PS for tummy tuck. Bangkok seems like a perfect place price wise and also doctors/hospitals. In February 2016 I went for interview in Bumrungrad and met Dr Montien and Dr Pomee. Loved both of them, and will be later doing rhinoplasty with Dr Montien, but for the tummy tuck I set my heart on dr Boonchai. I read a lot about him but could not find where he practices (because until 2016 he was Phuket).
But as I was doing more and more research, found that he practises now in Bangkok, so I have set up my date with him and in a bit more than month I am going for my surgery.
Looking forward to make updates soon.

I am 170 cm, 65 kg (would be great to loose 2-3 kg still before surgery).

One Month to go

I keep on reading all the stories on real self, and it seems so many people are not happy with results of different surgeries... Soo I have decided to do only tummy tuck and skip liposuction and BA (which I started considering).

Surgery day

My surgery took place 2 days ago. First of all I need to say how great are the nurses and doctors at the Phyathai 2 hospital. Great attention. Dr Boonchvai had an interview with me at 9 and then at 11:30 the surgery took place. It lasted 3,5 hours. Most of the evening I slept through and periodically woke up.
The next day I was whole day laying in bed. They don't want patient to stand up at all the first day, to assist healing.
Today I expect catheters to be removed and will start walking.
Pain is minimal, so far, some pressure due to the muscle repair.
Can't praise the nurses enough, so much attention and help from them.
Looking forward to stand up today and see my scars.

15 days post surgery

I am already back home and enjoying looking at myself in the mirror.
So far I wear confession garment 24/7 so I don't have the bare tummy photos at hand. But here are a few results with clothes.

More photos