Booking a Consultation with Dr. Russel Kridel in March.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After serious research I chose dr. Kridel for a...

After serious research I chose dr. Kridel for a consultation . I have been seen by too many specialist including Beverly Hills Cal and Houston. Three out of ten suggested Dr. Kridel based on his experience. I have been told that he is an expert on his field and able to give me the right decision. Hope he will help to drop my upturned tip and give a natural look.

My horrible primary septorhynoplasty

The dr. Really ruined it. He gave me a totally different look. I have asked to fix the deviation nothing else.

Three more weeks

I can't wait to see dr. Kridel. To all who sent me private messages regarding Kridel, I will let you know in three weeks.

My consultation with doctor Kridel.

My consultation with dr. Kridel took three hours and twenty minutes. All what I can say that he is so kind and friendly. He stayed with me step by step. I felt really comfortable talking to him about my weaknesses after my primary surgery. Dr. Kridel explained the technical procedures he is going to follow to achieve the goal. Also, he said the surgery might take six hours due to many complications such as breathing problem, deviation, revision rhinoplasty and others. I really like the computer modified image however the fees made me feel very depressed. I tried to talk with my insurance company; however, the reply was so negative. Well I have another consultation in two months to follow up. I am not sure if my final decision will go to temporary nose filler every year. From now until my second consultation hope a miracle will happen from my insurance company. Thanks dr. Kridel and staff for all your support. Also, to realself members who still interested by sending me private messages , I will keep you updated.
Dr. Russel Kridel

Booking a consultation with dr. Russel kridel