33 Yr Old with 3 Kids, Gastric Sleeve Postoperative with 110 Pound Weight Loss and Sad, Saggy Boobies. - Texas, TX

Longest....weight...ever. My original surgery date...

Longest....weight...ever. My original surgery date was 10/22/14, but I went to an office party, had a few glasses of wine, and smoke a cigarette. I haven't smoked in YEARS! Of course when my PS found out he rescheduled me for 6 weeks....I was completely bummed of course but I should have known better. Anyway, can't wait for the girls to arrive!

33 Yr Old Mother of 3-post Op Gastric Sleeve and 112 Pound Weight Loss.

I underwent breast augmentation and lift on 12/4/14.The combination of three babies, breast feeding, and losing a huge amount of weight following a gastric sleeve procedure in 2013 had really destroyed my breasts. I had a few consultations and the consensus was a lift with augmentation. I had virtually no breast tissue left. Dr. Hah in Orange was my third consultation and I was impressed right away. The staff is super nice and Dr. Hah takes care to spend a lot of time answering questions. He is really motivated to make you look your best and it shows in his work. Both he and his staff have taken excellent care of me and I am thrilled with the results. He did my lift and augmentation at the same time, which has saved me from having to have two separate procedures. I will definitely be using him for any future procedures and highly recommend him if you are in the market for surgery!

Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

DR. Hah was not my first consult, but he def. Was my last. I was super impressed with his kind demeanor and super nice staff. His ultimate goal was my end result being perfect as can be, and I'm thrilled with the results. I can't wait until he can do my tummy tuck eventually, I wouldn't trust my care with anyone other than this facility! Breast lift with submuscular silicone implants.