32 Year Old BL & BA 440 and 400 Inspira HP textured. Texas, TX

I am a 32 year 5'1 120 lb with a deflated B bearly...

I am a 32 year 5'1 120 lb with a deflated B bearly C. I use to be a size D till I had my son 12 years ago. While I breast feed I was a DD. Lost the baby weight and stopped breast feeding the dropped down to a C. 7 years ago I started working out and lost some body fat and with that I lost my breasts. I have always planned on getting a augmentation to get life back in my breast and have finally done so! After looking at different ps I finally decided on one last month. I went in for my consult and explained to the doctor I wanted to be the size I am currently with a fully padded VS bra size C. He recommended the Natrelle Inspira silicone textured 350cc full profile and a breast lift. Being as I know several women who have breast implants always wish they had gone bigger I asked about the next size up. The doctor said I can go into a 378cc full profile. As I left the office I thought I was decided on the size. Two weeks later I am debating if the 378cc is big enough or if I should go larger. I went back to see my ps yesterday. He said my breast width is a 13.1 and with that if I went larger I would need to go into a high profile since my breast width is a 13.1 so my implant isn't wider than my breast width and I don't get boob spillage on the sides of my breast. The ccs will project higher and fill up the top of my breast more. I am undecided on sizes now. I do not want to go too large with my small frame of 5'1 120lb but I like most women don't want to go too small either. I have my surgery scheduled for next Tuesday and can not decide on a size.

1 week pre op surgery

This is my current status one week prior to surgery. 13.1 width and deflated B. Looking to definitely fill out my breast and get them lifted where they need to be.

Wish boobs

Sizers tried on

If you ask me they all look close to the same and should look smaller once they are in since It will be going under the muscle. The 440 definitely feels heavier when having it on longer.

Wearing different sizers to work

So leading up to the big day I have been wearing sizers everyday alternating between the 400 and 440. They feel pretty close to the same in weight and 440 has just a slight bit more projection. I like the two and having a very hard time deciding. My gut tells me go with the 400 since its is smaller and I feel I will still keep my lean appearance with the smaller breast size of 400 and it's still not too small either. But then the back of my mind I have the idea I don't want to regret not going larger at this opportunity and if I'm paying this much just go large and beautiful! Plus my husband of course loves the 440. From what I read it's about 2 tablespoons difference between the two.

Week of wearing sizers

After a long week of alternating sizers from 400cc to 440cc. I have become more open to going larger into the 440. I have not noticed my difference in weight between the two. Only in projection. My gut tells me go with the 400 since I will look lean with a size 400 and not too big up top. My husband has the idea the 440 make my waist look smaller and prefers the 440 of course. I am open to both and do not want to regret not wishing I could have gone larger but don't want to get stuck with them being to large and getting in my way at the gym. From what I have read it is only about 2 tablespoons difference between the two sizes.

Tomorrow is the big day

Tomorrow is the big day. I went into this afternoon to get marked. The doctor told me my chest plate is larger and more prodominent on my left side than my right. So I may have to get a 400 on my left and 440 on my right. Now I have no idea I will leave it in my ps hands to decide what is best.

Back bome

Back home. Got to surgery center at 530 anxious and all! Was taken back at 7am, moved over to the surgical bed. Placed gas mask for 30 seconds at most. Then work you I. Recovery. Really groggy. Some tightness in chest but no pain. My ps ended up putting 400 in left and 440 in right due to my chest cavity being higher on my left. Waited an hour in recover came home and had some sugar free jello. Feeling pretty good, must be pain meds. Just a little groggy. Girls look good. Not too high up like I anticipated and don't look too big at all. So far happy with outcome as I speak.
Going to sleep as much as I can. Thank hou girls for the support!! I will post more as after my nap.

Day 1 post op

Today is my day one post op. I feel good haven't took any pain meds since yesterday evening. Went to see my ps he removed my bandages and put on my medical bra. They look huge. I was just worried since he places a 400cc on my right and 440 on my left due to my chest being higher on my left side. He said when he went in I had two ribs sitting a lot higher on my left. He placed the same size with sizers and didn't look symmetrical so he went with the 440 on my right. So nipples don't look great he said it wilL get better especially with the glue around them. I am
just thankful I didn't need s full anchor only lollipop incision.

Post op day one completed!

Post op day 1 went great. Swelling has gone down some. Nipples don't look as angry as this morning. Was up and walking for a little. I stopped my pain meds since yesterday cause I don't have any pain just small aches here and there. Plus I don't like being constipated. Car drive was a little rough. But feeling good. Limited movement on my arms of course.

Day 3

Today is day 3 post op. Feeling much better today. I can get up and get around on my own. Slight stings burning sensation here and there. Nothing higher than a 2 on pain scale. Nipples still scary. Small spot getting its color back to lighter than post surgery but still swollen.

1 week post op

Today is my one week mark post surgery. I feel great. Woke up with some tightness not like before. Felt like when you are breast feeding and your breasts are fully lactated tight. Got up took the kids to school and went to work. By the time I arrived I was feeling better. I would say no pain at all. Small aches here and there. I'm at about 80% feeling normal. Just some limitation on range of motion on reaching for things too high. I am extremely content with the size! So glad I decided to go larger than originally planned. Good call on the husbands part. Just hoping my nipples come along just as great. I wasn't concerned with them until the day before my surgery when my ps was marking me he noted that they were inverted. Which were never like that until this year. I use to think I had beautiful nipples as all my sisters were different and did not get as erect as mine. So I hope they come back to life.

1 week post op

Today marks my one week post surgery date. I feel good today. I would say I'm at about 80% feeling myself. I woke up today with some tightness in my breasts. The feeling as when you are breastfeeding and they are fully lactated. Within an hour it improved. I am extremely content with the size! So glad I went larger than I had planned with the the 350s. Good call on the hubby as he's the one who pushed for larger. The only thing that concerns me are my nipples. The day before my surgery I went to ps to get marked. He told me he had just noticed my nipples were inverted. They had never been before till this year. I'm assuming from the loss in body fat I have dropped. I use to think I had beautiful nipples as they would get nice and hard as compared to my sisters. So I do hope they come back to life.

1 week post

Today marks my one week post surgery date. I feel good. I am at about 80% myself now. Just some limitations on movements such as reaching for things that are high above. I woke up today with tightness in my breasts. Such as when you are breast feeding and are fully lactated. Improved some what an hour later. I am extremely content with my breasts size! They are sitting great! I'm happy with the projection. Happy I went with HP instead of full profile. I am so glad I went up on size as I had gone in with the idea of 350. Thanks to the hubby who pushed for the larger size to get back to the breast size I was before children. The only thing that concerns me is my nipples. The day before surgery I went to see my ps to get marked and he had noticed my nipples were inverted. They had never been that way till a year from now. I guess from the drop in body fat. I use to have beautiful erect nipples like other females I have seen here on realself. I just hope they go back to normal as they use to be now that they are done. I just really hope!!

1 week post

Photos

My phone would not upload the photos and keeps freezing while loading so here are my photos to my last three duplicate updates.

3 weeks post op

This week marks my 3 week post op. I feel great. I never really had pain post surgery. Only the first two days post surgery. Most of my incisions are healing. Just have some glue and scabs still attached I am waiting to fall off. At my two week follow up my ps cleared me to wear a wireless sports bra. I bought one from Victoria's Secret and I must say its is the most comfortable sports bra I have ever worn! Easy to put on since it has a front tie and zip. Also wireless cups for extra support. He also will start me on silicone scar therapy in two weeks once all my surgical glue and scabs have fallen off. He cleared me to do light excericse with no bouncing. Which I will probably just do some walking and start doing legs lightly starting next week if my scabs are gone. He also advised to stay away from anything that involves using my chest. Even anything as little as sit ups or push-ups, which I would definitely not do any upper body till I am cleared which he said maybe at 3 months. I have already got my silicone scar therapy that my primary care doctor prescribed for me that is covered by my insurance, the name is Recedo. My coworkers recommended it so I will try it when I can. My ps has one he sells in his office I will also purchase at the time I go back to alternate between the two and see which works best. I don't get morning boob anymore. My ps said they are settled and dropped well. I'm just waiting to see if I can do massages later to get them definitely softer! Over all I am very content with my scars at this time. I was expecting for the scars to scar thick which there are not. Very thin and not elevated. I am content with the size. They don't look large in clothing at all! But naked they do look big which I like. My right nipple is coming along good. I have feeling in my right nipple and it gets hard. My left nipple is still a little numb and does not get completely hard like my right. I'm hoping this improves. My ps said he honestly does not know if it will, time will tell. Which I am happy with his honesty which is why I am very pleased with him. My opinion is it maybe the neve ending and if I get feeling back in my nipple is will improve with it getting hard. Overall I am very happy and have come a long way! Have definitely further to go as time progresses.

5 weeks Post

Yesterday marked my 5 week post breast lift with breast augmentation. I went back to the gym at my 3 weeks only doing legs and glute excercises using body weight and cardio on a elliptical. This week at my five weeks I started using some weights but lifting three times less the weight I was lifting pre surgery. I am too scared to start lifting weights too early and did not want to compermise my results. I started using silicone scar gel Recedo on my scars two weeks ago. Applying morning and night. I had 2 small areas with small scabs I did not apply the gel to till the areas healed. All is healed now and I added one week ago bio oil and scar away silicone sheets. When I used the Bio oil on my scars alternating with the silicone gel and sheets the bio oil worked great! Using the silicone gel Recedo alone, I did not see any improvement at all. I started the bio oil and one week later they looked good and redness gone. I read about the silicone sheets and wanted to try everything I could so I was applying the gel morning and night waited 5 min for it to dry then applied the silicone sheets. I have not noticed an improvement with the silicone gel and sheets. In fact I have noticed my nipples have increased in size and I do not like it at all!! My incisions also on the bottom of my breasts look flat! So my breast look flat at vertical scars and nipples look large! I had stopped the bio oil since I had read the sheets should stay on 12-24 hours which was what I had started doing one week ago. I used the bio oil on my stretch marks now that are on my breasts I had got with my pregnancy 15 years ago. They seem lighter to me and as if they are improving and not so red applying twice a day. But it's only been a week. It also seems to me that my left breast is dropping faster than my right. My breasts looked great last week at my four weeks! Now not so much. Has anyone else had the same issue with the silicone sheets? My nipple on my left breast would also not get as hard and my right and and did not have much feeling in that nipple as in my right. It has improved some, not completely. Over all I have no pain. Wake up with no morning boob. And sleeping on my side is not so comfortable after a while and I still sleep on my back. Though at times I have woken up three times on my stomach and get scared and immediately turn on my back. When I went for my one month follow up my ps said everything looked great. Breast are softer. Scars were healing good. I just have one very small spot where a scab came off on my right breast where my vertical incision meets my areola at the bottom. My ps says it maybe a suture ready to come out. The assistant tried to see if she found one and poked around to find it and boy was that the worst pain I've had even post surgery. Since then it has not closed up and still pusses and ozs a little. I am keeping it bandaged and monitoring it to make sure it does not open larger. I'm hoping it closes very soon! I'm looking forward to the days pass so I can fully heal and see the end result!

5 weeks

6 weeks post op

Took these on my 6 week post op day. I feel great. Almost back to normal. I have almost full sensation on my nipples. Scars around my areola are still large and did stretch some and have not worsened. My vertical scars are terrific! Very light. I am using the silicone gel Recedo on my areola and vertical scars. Silicone sheets on my vertical scars. My left breast has dropped and my right breast has not. Not very noticeable. I still have a small opening on my right breast that has not closed up. Not changing in size but it does leak some clear fluid with some pressure after I shower and apply the silicone gel. It's been that way since my last post op visit at one month. I will be calling this week to ask my ps about it.