72 Hours out - Texas

I am a 46 year old female in good health and...

I am a 46 year old female in good health and generally physically fit. I had a few areas of stubborn fat ( inner thighs, bra line and under the chin) due to age. I went in for a consult and my procedure was scheduled the next week. It's only been a few days so I can't give a "result review" However; I am attaching a few photos before, during & immediately after treatment under the chin. The cost was $4200 for the 3 areas listed above. Having experienced it, I would not suggest doing all 3 areas on the same day. Cool sculpting utilizes a suction device that requires 60 minutes for each area ( under the chin is 45 mins ), and most areas are treated individually . This totaled 7 hours at the clinic with suction applied to an area 90% of the time . What to expect - After marking the areas to be sculpted, the applicator is applied with moderate suction & discomfort. The area is very uncomfortable for the first 15 minutes or until the area is numb. As the name suggests, it is very cold. Discomfort continues during the treatment due to the suction. I wouldn't say it's not tolerable , just cold and a bit painful. Once that area is complete you can expect a 2 minute massage of the area. This is Extremely uncomfortable and painful. I was told the massage is necessary to break up fat that has frozen, allowing for absorption into the body , to then excrete itself through urine over the next 90 days. I did bruise in the areas treated, everyone reacts differently but be aware. The first evening wasn't too bad, compression or spanx on the legs & back seemed to alleviate discomfort . I was told 25% reduction in the zoned fat areas is what I could expect, wth the possibility of a 2nd treatment under the chin area. I chose cool sculpting because I don't feel surgery , for me, is worth the risks for a few pockets of fat. The double chin is significant so that may be an option down the road. I will update in a few weeks since it will take that long to visibly see results.

1 week update on thighs

I should have taken a photo of my inner thighs touching when feet are together , sorry. At 1 week out I don't see a difference under the chin However; a slight gap has appeared between my inner thighs. Before the procedure my inner thighs touched completely. I'm a bit surprised there is a result so quickly. I don't typically wear yoga pants because my inner thighs rub together...... Not anymore. Hoping greater results are in the near future but I'd say this is pretty amazing. The photo was taken straight on with my shoes and feet together.

Just snapped this pic of my profile for the chin area. Sorry the quality isn't great, it's cloudy here but using a flash washed out the last photo. I can see minimal improvement.

3 weeks out on chin and inner thighs

Not dramatic but certainly a difference. It is still fairly early However; I am able to see a difference in the chin area and definitely the inner thigh area. Prior to cool sculpting , no gap appeared between inner thighs. Also, my jawline seemed to blend in with my neck. I can see a more defined jaw line .
Physicians Assistant

Great bedside manner, very knowledgable and informative regarding procedure and expectations.