Horrible Experience - McKinney, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm 42 and too have had the same result....

I'm 42 and too have had the same result. I've been getting botox in my forehead and around my eyes. Each time I would get a few of these pimple like sores. Very painful...could not pop...bright red/inflamed. I had never in my life broken out in these areas.

In August - I had my botox redone..this time with the most I've ever had injected. Same areas. Horrible results. Bruising under my eye...that I looked like I was beaten up. Over 25 of these cysts on my forehead. They keep coming up around my forehead and eyes. My gal is a nurse..so I was initially concerned she used a dirty needle or had staff infection because she came from her shift at the NICU/hospital. I have bumpy blotchy skin...scars from the cysts. And she said she's never heard of this before!

I should demand my $ back. Last time I get botox! I just hope its not permanent damage.

Celebrity Spa in McKinney, TX

See your dermatologist...not someone who does this on a p/t basis. Save your money for surgery - permanent results.