Review 3 - My Review for Invisalign

I literally have only been wearing Invisalign for...

I literally have only been wearing Invisalign for 15 days, and had my attachments put on today, so it's still early days, but I really think that the worst is behind me now. The first 4-5 days of using Invisalign were pretty nasty, I won't lie. It was so uncomfortable...it was the same feeling of wearing extremely tight shoes that don't let your toes move and make you feel bruised and battered. Taking the trays off wasn't a massive issue, but putting them on made me yelp. Also, my tongue cut pretty cut up from rubbing along the edges of the trays. On day 5 though, I started to see the light. I stopped yelping when putting the trays in. The tongue didn't hurt anymore. I could wear the trays without putting wax on all of the edges. And playing flute with them in wasn't all that hard (it wasn't a walk in the park either!), but I soon found out that I could play flute almost perfectly (99%) with the top tray in and the bottom tray out, so that's what I did whenever I had a gig.

New update

New update New updateNew update

Update

update updateupdateupdateupdate updateupdateupdateupdate updateupdateupdate

Long awaited update

so sorry for not providing update. so sorry for not providing update. so sorry for not providing update. so sorry for not providing update. so sorry for not providing update. so sorry for not providing update.so sorry for not providing update. so sorry for not providing update. so sorry for not providing update.

New update, new pencil

I am now using a new pencil.

Time for pink pens

pencils are no good. Pens are here to stay.

OMG! I just found out the markers..

Markers are very cool. They are like etching things on stone. Irrevocable!

Look what I found

What do I do with these?

Update with lots of photos

Lots of photos to share. 10 of them. Hope they go through.

Another big update with photos

Some new things in my life. Please comment

Abc

Basically (i) The certificate was missing an OU field so we had to regenerate, (ii) Apple requires _two_ identical copies of the Swift libraries in the `.ipa` file and Cocoapods was putting different versions in there and (iii) Apple requires that the frameworks are signed _first_ followed by the the .app file. Our script did not specifically use this ordering and therefore sometimes worked sometimes not.Summary of the crash on start-up. TL;DR. We had some issues with the way we were signing our binary to upload to Crashlytics/Apple - it’s all better now.
Basically (i) The certificate was missing an OU field so we had to regenerate, (ii) Apple requires _two_ identical copies of the Swift libraries in the `.ipa` file and Cocoapods was putting different versions in there and (iii) Apple requires that the frameworks are signed _first_ followed by the the .app file. Our script did not specifically use this ordering and therefore Summary of the crash on start-up. TL;DR. We had some issues with the way we were signing our binary to upload to Crashlytics/Apple - it’s all better now.
Basically (i) The certificate was missing an OU field so we had to regenerate, (ii) Apple requires _two_ identical copies of the Swift libraries in the `.ipa` file and Cocoapods was putting different versions in there and (iii) Apple requires that the frameworks are signed _first_ followed by the the .app file. Our script did not specifically use this ordering and therefore sometimes worked sometimes not. worked sometimes not.

worked sometimes not.

Update based on Bhavya's request

Things are going well

Hello there, another update

Hello there, another updateHello there, another updateHello there, another updateHello there, another updateHello there, another updateHello there, another update

Saturday update

Saturday updateSaturday updateSaturday updateSaturday updateSaturday updateSaturday updateSaturday updateSaturday updateSaturday update

More pictures

Fresh login

Test

New version

Assa

First the pen, then others

First the pen...