Had Bonding Done for Sensitivity, BIG Mistake - Terryville, CT

I am a 31 yr old female who had bonding done on a...

I am a 31 yr old female who had bonding done on a number of teeth for sensitivity per the dentists recommendation. Within a week, 3 of the bonds fell out just from flossing and brushing. Went back to have them fixed abs within a few months they fell out again. Decided to go to Aspen dental for a second opinion and because of what happened, I now need 2 root canals, have cavities in every single place where bonding fell out. I had beautiful, perfect teeth before bonding. It's going to cost me $11,590 to have my teeth fixed, which mind you I have no insurance. I feel the dentist who did the bonding in the first place should be the one paying to fix my mouth, not me! I'm in severe pain 24/7 because I can't afford to get my teeth fixed!
Dr. Bozza

Said bonding would help me greatlyour abs that it would last me years as long as I brushed, flossed everyday, which I did, which is what made them fall out. When I went back the 2nd time to have bonding repaired he said I was all set, wouldn't have another problem! That was a crock, now my teeth are ruined!