Post Op Review - Templeton, CA

10 days after surgery.... the pain is still very...

10 days after surgery.... the pain is still very much here, the bruising was and is shocking. I looked at hundreds of before and after pictures and I did not see any that looked so bruised. Things I didnt think about.... its hard to breath. Terrifying to sneeze or cough. My nipples felt like I was being stung by bees constantly.
But..... there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am able to do my hair, make up, and shave my legs (with difficulty). The size is a little big for me, I am hoping there is still swelling and that they will go down in size a bit.
My PS was amazing. Absolutely amazing! He does all post op appointments weekly. He was very reassuring before the surgery.
Things you will need, or things I needed.... Wedge pillow, eye mask, back scratcher, baby wipes, sanitizer, lotion, cough drops (my throat was raw from the breathing tube) lots of water and Popsicles, all in a basket next to you :) We call it a Boobie Basket.

Day 11

Still very uncomfortable but getting so much better. I can pick up my daughter and I can drive with less pain. Taking my shirt on and off is painful and to be honest I am just getting really sick of hurting.
Templeton Plastic Surgeon