46 Year Old Deflated B After 2 Kids - Temecula, CA

In school the boys teased me because I was so flat...

In school the boys teased me because I was so flat chested (AA). After my first child I had boobs (full C)! Of course it didn't last. My second child left me with deflated B's. I could literally hold pocket change under my "boobs". I was always invested in the latest push up or water or air bra. Anything to make me look like I had a chest. But naked? I didn't want to even look at them. I finally decided to get breast augmentation And happened upon Dr. Kim. A female Aisan Doctor that had excellent reviews and just down the street from me. It was a sign. I stressed Asian because I am also Asian and I deal with keloid scars and I my biggest fear was going through all of this just to get ugly scars or capsular contracture.

Dr. Kim educated me so I could make an informed decision and my husband and I settled on going under the muscle with a Naturalle implant of 500cc silicone.

OMG the results were beyond both my husband and my expectations. I look fabulous! I am now a DD which actually doesn't look that big on my frame. It actually turned out to be the best size for my body. They look natural and feel real and I can't stop staring at them. I love going sans a bra which is amazingly bold for me especially now that I'm turning 49. My husband was never disappointed in my breasts but he really likes them now and a lot has to do with the confidence that I exude now in and out of bed.

Thank you so much Dr. Kim. What you did for me changed my life and I couldn't be happier.

Still love my boobs

I just wanted to post some before and after photos so you can truly see how much I hated my breasts before implants and how much better they look now. I LOVE MY BOOBS!
Temecula Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kim is a very nurturing person. She takes the time to fully educate you with your options and explains evrything in detail. I felt extremely comfortable with my decision. Her staff is just as professional and kind. The office is gorgeous. Even the rooms are comfortable. I have continued to go to Dr. Kim for all my beautifying needs.