Facelift with Neck - Bingham Farms, MI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The staff at Straith Clinic are wonderful people ....

The staff at Straith Clinic are wonderful people ... friendly, professional, dedicated. Dr. Sabbagh is NOT. I had been to Allure, Starz, Life Style Lift and then Straith Clinic and I had discussed exactly what I wanted done with each place, including Dr. Sabbagh. The procedure I wanted is included in the notes in the "Office Out-Patient Surgery" form. It says, "Face lift with neck". Dr. Sabbagh did my neck but not the face lift. Now the office is trying to give me a "free facial" ... a "free face massage". I believe that Dr. Sabbagh completed half the job and I want half my money back. So even if you get it in writing from Dr. Sabbagh, you cannot count on him doing what you requested. Buyer beware!

I'm not a person to Dr. Sabbagh. I'm a dollar amount. He doesn't care. He doesn't care.
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sabbagh says all the right things to you, makes you feel confident and happy that you have made the right choice ... and then he does whatever he feels like doing. He doesn't deserve any stars but apparently for this form you have to put in something.