36 Y.o Mom with Sagging Cheeks and Dark Circles Under Eyes - Tel Aviv, IL

I saw dr. Artzi on my visit to Israel. My sister...

It looked completely natural and I looked like myself again, from before kids.
He's a true artist and an incredibly attentive physician, strongly recommend!
dr. Ofir Artzi

I saw dr. Artzi on my visit to Israel. My sister has been talking about going to see him about her nose lines and I decided to join her. Be prepared for a long wait in his office. Dr. Artzi doesn't always know in advance how long each patient will take and he will take all the time he needs with each. Everyone patiently waits and no one is complaining. Dr. Artzi is a lovely person, very skilled and attentive. He examined my face and skin with great detail and suggested Hyaluronic acid filler. I have never don't facial fillers before but decided to go ahead while I was there. To my surprise it didn't hurt at all and I didn't have any blue marks. He used 4 syringes of different consistencies for under my eyes, my cheeks and the folds around my mouth. It looked completely natural and I looked like myself again, from before kids. He's a true artist and an incredibly attentive physician, strongly recommend!