Revision Rhinoplasy by Dr Farshid Mahboubirad in Tehran, Iran

I was looking for a good revision rhinoplasty...

I was looking for a good revision rhinoplasty specialist 7months ago, when I came across Dr Farshid Mahboubirad's profile on INSTAGRAM. I was very excited to have found the right surgeon and immediately paid a deposit & had my revision done, something that I would be regretting for the rest of my life, every single day! He is nothing but advertisement, my nose is now too short, upturned, too small, crooked and ugly. Please be careful not to be deceived by his advertisements, he did an operation on Rodrigo Alves for free in return he's advertising about him on INSTA as well. I have noticed that a lady in the USA has recently become his representative as well so she can get commission. this is why I felt there was a need to write this review so people from other counties can read this before making a wrong decision like I did. I can be contacted on INSTA if you need to see any photos my id is N_sh1370
His bedside manner was next to zero, I actually fainted in front of the mirror when the splint was taken off, he did not bother to take one step towards me and just stood there! when I came around I asked him if the big lump above my nose was just swelling, to which all he had to say was a simple Yes or No but instead he said: " I don't answer any questions before 6 months "!!! I was absolutely shocked by his manner, then he actually made me to pay for every single visit after the operation, he did not take any notes down on my file, did not take any pictures post-op and just said to go back to him after 6months!!! I then had to visit other surgeons to have my questions answered, they were all shocked to see the result of my surgery!
Dr Farshid Mahboubirad