Rhinoplasty in Tehran, Iran by Dr.Hosnani. Tehran, IR

Hey guys... So i wasn't happy with my original...

Hey guys...
So i wasn't happy with my original nose because it was droopy, and i wanted to change the shape to one which makes me 20x more confident! (My nose wasn't a huge issue. it didn't make me cry or anything. But i knew getting rhinoplasty would have made me happier... well that's what i thought anyway!)

I thought about it for a year. Then took my about 6 months of research to finally getting the surgery. I knew Iran was the number one country for rhinoplasty. I found a few doctors.... eventually made up my mind with Dr.Hosnani.. who had lots and lots of info on his website. And his before and after photos look amazing.
Fast forward... Day 10: they took my cast off and i wanted to cry.
He gave me a boxers nose... then explained and reassured me that its just swollen and it will go down.
So i kept telling myself this isn't the end result...
11months after: my nose keeps getting bigger and bigger. There's a massive bump, and its a little droopy too. I asked for a small nose profile view and he said thats fine. My nose looks HORRID from front and profile view unless i have tons of make up on.
Every single doctor i have contacted has told me the same thing... that he has done a terrible job.
Which he has... I've spoken to his assistant and they gave back £1,000 of my money back which isn't enough as I'm 200x unhappier now than before. I spoke to them again, they read all my messages and ignored me so i messaged them again just to see that they've blocked my number?? Long story short the doctor contacted me and said that he could do my nose again in 2018 for free...
But i don't trust him! At all!!

His staff are very unprofessional.

If you are travelling from abroad please don't even bother. They don't care for you because you are from else where. If you end up going to this place you will (like me) end up having to have two surgeries instead of one!
Such a shame!

The blue background photos are before and the rest are after.

Can someone please help? i need to find a very good surgeon to fix this mess and get rid of this bump!! :(
Dr. Hosnani

Doctor doesn't care about how i feel about my nose. To me is seems they were very eager to take my money and didn't care as soon as i left the country. I will not trust this man to go near my face again! he has messed me up, now i have to spend more money on another doctor!