Endoscopic Forehead and Endoscopic Midface Lift - Face Rejuvenation Using Fat Grafting - PRP Treatment

Hello, my name is Selma. I am 45. I was looking...

Hello, my name is Selma. I am 45. I was looking for a good plastic surgeon to do my facelift surgery. My friend recommended me Dr Tautrimas Astrauskas, he works in Tautrimas Astrauskas clinic, based in Lithuania. I am impressed with a result. 1 year passed. I look absolutely natural, just younger.
Dr Tautrimas Astrauskas

Dr Tautrimas Astrauskas was very kind, professional and polite person. Before the surgery I was a bit worried, but than I talked to doctor I calmed down. I had a detailed consultation, he gave me professional advice what surgery is the most suitable for me. He has 30 years of experience and really it is possible to feel it in his voice and advice. Doctor visited me the same day after surgery, also I saw him the next day and even several times before leaving. I wan to share my experience with everybody, because I know how difficult it is to find a very good doctor, and I can honestly say, that I found it. Now I am planning breast augmentation surgery, of course I'll go to Dr Tautrimas Astrauskas. Also his team is super! Thank you for all them.