The Body I've Always Wanted - Tarrytown, NY

After being overweight most of my life I had...

After being overweight most of my life I had gastric surgery in 2009 and had the lap band place in went Dow from 292 to 250. Had a lot of mishaps with the band too it out and had a revision and did the gastric sleeve two years later. My smallest weight was 179 and the weight started to creep up. Even with my new found weight lose the issues with loose skin made a lot of this uncomfortable. Even with Spanx the excess skin on my stomach would not go away nor my droopy deflated breast. I knew I needed surgery and after two years of procrastination I knew I didn't come this far in reshaping myself to be half ass. I went to a few mods to get the idea of cost . Especially in NY everything is out of control. I found a surgeon who I felt was a good match for me and he was reasonable. I got a breast lift, tummy tuck with lipo. The surgery was done in upstate ny where my MD usually performs his surgery. Facility was fine and I stayed at a new by hotel , felt like I was in a ski lodge. Any way I believe my surgery went well. I'm 6 months post op now. I've seen my Md a few times and he thinks all is good. I'm happy but I have concerns. What I thought might be fluid he thinks I just swelling. I plan to see him next month and weight things out. I really am great full to this site. It has helped me calm my fears but also inform me on what to look for and ask questions. I m glad I got my breast up and full how I always wanted. All my life they were never like that. I really enjoy them. Now my stomach the fat flap is gone and not hanging over my vagina lol but I feel it should be less flabby. I'll see what the site says that way I'll be armed with more info for my me visit.
New York Plastic Surgeon