52 Year Old Asian Female; Breast Cancer 11 Yrs Ago - Beaverton, OR

Since I had the lumpectomy 11 years ago, I have...

Since I had the lumpectomy 11 years ago, I have not been satisfied with my breast as one was larger than the other. I was always very self-conscious of this and felt everyone noticed. To make matter worse, I didn't want my husband looking at me. However, I was not able to do anything about this because most insurances did not cover re-construction for lumpectomy, only mastectomy. However, due to a change in law in Oregon, this changed. Patients with lumpectomy could have re-constructive surgery even if it has been a while.
Beaverton Plastic Surgeon

From the very first visit to Dr. Cober's office, I felt very at ease. He was kind and very informed about the procedure. He anticipated all my questions and answered them fully. His staff were able to accommodate my schedule as I am a teacher and wanted to do this on break. The surgery went very well and I had several phone calls from Dr. Cober following the surgery. Follow-up went well and, finally, when the swelling went down, I was very pleased with how my breast looked. I am very happy with the job that Dr. Cober's did. His staff were also very helpful and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting his services.