Neck Lift at 52 - Tampa, FL

It's only been 2 days since surgery at this...

It's only been 2 days since surgery at this point. Day after surgery I returned to, the bandages were removed. My face is very swollen and my neck feels very tight and it is very bruised.

The incissions around my ears ache but not too bad. I have only taken extra strength Tylenol. When I bite down my lower jaw feels tight as well. I have been applying the ice pack to my neck and sides of my face. The worst part so far is the tightness in the neck and lower jaw.

Day 3 - more movement with my neck today; however,...

day 3 - more movement with my neck today; however, my face is still very swollen, bruised, numb and tight. I had a period of depression this morning, but after my Dr. appt today they assured me everything is heeling normally so I'm feeling a little better.

It's been 4 years.... best money I ever spent

The results from the mini face and neck lift were fabulous... money well spent. after all these years there is still some tightness on the right and left sides of my neck. I dont really think about it but I do feel it, guess I've gotten use to it. I am noticing a little bit of jowl sagging but not much... there is a little bit of saggy/fatty skin on the left jaw line. But dont get me wrong the results from this surgery have met my expectations... however gavity cannot be prevented... that's life. I am going next week for a "touch up" consult. Will keep you posted.
Tampa Facial Plastic Surgeon

The nurse called the first night not the Doctor.